Wednesday Game Plan

I currently am holding one position (K–which is still above entry). I took partial profits in X at $60, moved my stop to entry, and was stopped out.

My plan for tomorrow is to take a small position in SSO on weakness. I will likely enter if it dips down to $35. I still expect a bounce soon, but am not willing to take a big position.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: