Position Update

My retail positions are holding up quite nicely (KSS, ARO and LOW). KSS and ARO are still above entries, and LOW has not hit it’s stop. I still plan to hold these until my stop or target is hit.

I’ve decided to hold onto USD and lower my stop. It is a bit of a risk, but with the small position size a loss would still be insignificant.

As planned, I made no trades today.

One thought on “Position Update

Add yours

  1. How do you make the decision to not honor your stop on USD? You mentioned a stop of the days lows yesterday (around $33). It never went below $33 yesterday but gapped down today. Why would you not let the stop work and instead choose to let USD drop all the way to around $31? Obviously USD came back some today but just wondering how you make the decision between taking the stop-loss or taking more risk on a trade. Thanks.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: